NG Sticks NG Sticks

nice

I want you to be the mother of my children.

Who let the dogs out!!! Who let the dogs out!!!

hehe

Classic.

Scrotum 4 Scrotum 4

Ouch

I'm sorry Brian, but this is a little TOO good. You are going to have to stop making movies for the good of us all. Perhaps you should become a farmer. Or are you going to show us all up at that too? You bastard. You fucking crusty jizz stain. You stink of dick and look like a cum splattered barbie doll. You are a fucking manmuff-riding shit bubble of ass-jizm. Keep up the good work.

British Telecom British Telecom

meh

I dunno, I kinda liked it.

Newborn! Newborn!

Funny

Thanks for not taking credit for writing the joke. I hate it when people rip stuff off and dont say anything about it. That said, you did a good execution and it was well timed. I loved the voice acting. Next time try adding some music or a cooler background, as the people here seem to dig that.

greenalien responds:

Thank you for your sincere review. I plan on putting backgrounds in future submissions, maybe some music too.

StarCraft 12 Days of XMas StarCraft 12 Days of XMas

You suck

Ack, you suck for copying this from the web page! I'll give you a 1 for putting it together, but you have to admit that a lot of people are going to falsely acredit you with doing the music too!

Elements Elements

Buttmunch

This is tight looking and all, but I was expecting some action or something! How about a fight or something? Dammit people, stop submitting half-done demos!!! What made you think that this was done enough to submit!? I like your style, so give me more!

Final Fantasy II Spoof Final Fantasy II Spoof

Nice

Good job. Teach me how to import graphics like that. I think it would have been funny if when he fell in the fire he said "OUCH!" I wonder if anyone else gets that...

Blanco y Negro Blanco y Negro

Smooth

This one had a lot of attention to detail, I liked it. I liked how as there was the overhead view of him walking from the stairs to the bedroom you could see him going up and down as he walked. I was surprised when I discovered that I had guessed correctly who did the music, but who else has scratching is jazzy music? I really like the sound. I prefer full length songs over loops, even if it means larger size. Someone said in a review to get rid of the "voices" in the music. Do they mean the scratching? That's the best part :) Anyway, good work. Now I'll check out some of your other movies.

True Love True Love

Amazing

Up until this point, I didn't think I could take Flash animation seriously. This totally creeped me out! This is one of the best animations I've ever seen! It's really compact too, which I think is amazing considering you have the full song in decent quality. Deftones kick ass! How did you do that 3D crap? It's awesome. Need more, dammit! Make more stuff!